The System Analyst is responsible for providing consulting and support
services to clients and vendors for the purposes of building,
implementing and maintaining integrations with the Odyssey File &
Serve E-Filing Manager as well as other eSolutions owned software.
* EFSPs (E-Filing Service Providers)
* CMS Vendors (Court Clerk Case Management Systems)
* County IT
* Other teams within Tyler
The incumbent must be available to work a shift between 7 AM and 7 PM,
Monday thru Friday; additionally, works occasional after-hours or
on-call shifts for support or scheduled installations. Although this
is not a developer position, a software development background is
* Provides technical guidance to vendors regarding systems,
networking, and security requirements.
* Provides API guidance to vendor analysts and developers seeking to
build an integration.
* Participates in webinars and meetings with vendors.
* Supports and diagnoses support incidents.
* Reports on vendor status and associated roadblocks or risks.
* Performs vendor certifications.
* Reviews API documentation.
* Produces internal support documentation as needed.
* Deploys and configures eSolutions owned software within Tyler and
Tyler Courts customer environments.
* Provides outage response/troubleshooting for the Odyssey
Translation Bridge, Odyssey Portal and other eSolutions software.
* Works with internal and external customers on resolving complex
* Works with filer and clerk reviewer support staff on analysis,
diagnostics and resolution of issues.
* Provides after-hours installation and outage
response/troubleshooting as needed.
* Perform other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be
assigned from time to time.
* 0-5% business travel
* BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience is required
* Demonstrated knowledge of software development practices, computer
science theory, and understanding of relevant technologies.
* Professional work experience with the following technologies:
* Highly Preferred
* Working knowledge of networking and related infrastructure
* API experience
* SOAP Web Services/SoapUI
* Microsoft (preferred) or Linux administration
* 2-4 years experience working in a customer-facing role.
* Ability to work well both independently and within a team
* Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written
communication skills, teamwork and customer service skills.
Requisition Number: *******-1
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.