Arconic is currently is currently in search of an IT Systems Analyst to support our Global Rolled Products (GRP) business unit in Lancaster, PA.
Global Rolled Products(GRP) is a business unit within Arconic that focuses on the production and sale of specific rolled aluminum products in global markets. The GRP Information Services Department supports the strategies of our business unit headquarters, sales and manufacturing locations in the United States. The IS organization is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, operation, and continuing support of all information technology solutions within GRP.
We are accountable for business applications, infrastructure, compliance and coordinate the management of the total cost of ownership for IS. We have knowledgeable people and strong partnerships with our business unit and location leaders, our customers at the locations, and our external or corporate service providers.
The primary purpose of the IT Systems Analyst, is to support the GRP Manufacturing Intelligence strategy and the locations by providing in depth knowledge in specific business areas that span multiple computing environments. We do this by partnering with our internal customers to understand the current processes along with opportunities for improvements and then enable business value by delivering creative cost-effective solutions.
– Analyzes, enhances and supports business processes that may span multiple computing environments.
– Develops an in-depth understanding of the business processes in their area(s) of assignment, and a general understanding of the GRP business.
– Takes initiative to identify and implement system and/or process improvements to support business objectives.
– Uses a combination of leading edge information technologies along with existing legacy tools to deliver solutions to meet business needs.
– Interacts with systems or business process analysts and BU business process owners or super users and local user experts.
– Effectively utilizes project methodology and tools to deliver solutions and communicate status.
– Operates within and influences IS standards and conventions and promotes adherence within the IS organization
– Pursues continuous learning consistent with changes in technology, and uses this to influence IS direction Job Function: Information Technology/Information Systems
– Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
– Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
– This position is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) which requires U.S. person status. ITAR defines U.S. person as an U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or IT
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Data Science, Business Intelligence, Business Analytics, Data Mining and Integration, and Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
– 1 years of AS/400 (IBM i) experience and Synon programming experience.
– Knowledge of relational database design and Microsoft T-SQL.
– Proven experience demonstrating strong data analysis skills.
– Functional knowledge of quality, order entry, or planning & scheduling.
– Experience in establishing relationships with both internal and external customers.
– 5 + years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
– Understanding of systems analysis and design.
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: 23407BR
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Arconic creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensures customer success and shareholder value. Contact Info
– Lancaster, PA
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
More Jobs at Arconic
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.