Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00 or 8:00-4:30
This position is responsible for the day-to-day technical and
operational activities for maintaining and enhancing the functionality
of athena in the Physician Revenue Cycle area. Develops effective
working relationships with sites, practice management system
representatives and professional billing staff to: maintain files,
updates, issue resolution, athena training and to generate ad hoc
Minimum- Associates degree in related field or equal experience
Minimum- three to five years progressive experience physician revenue
* Highly organized and detail-oriented.
* Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
with the ability to comfortably interact with diverse populations.
* Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented
environment with a strong customer-service orientation
* Ability to handle patient and organizational information in a
* Ability to demonstrate competency with a standard desktop and
Windows-based computer system, including a basic understanding of
email, e-learning, intranet and computer navigation. Ability to
use other software as required to perform the essential functions
of the job.
* Manages the maintenance of the athena files for those under scope.
* Month end close & reporting
* Write and / or run reports as requested or needed.
* Serves as a liaison / resource to departments/sites to answer
questions and provide assistance and leadership in the revenue
* Disseminate key metrics and data to practice leadership on a
regular basis to identify potential areas of risk and opportunity.
* Train front desk staff on areas identified for improvement:
scheduling, registration, eligibility, collections and scripting.
* Serve as a resource, both to new staff and established staff
members, who would benefit from metric management assistance.
* Guide practices on revenue cycle improvements to meet benchmarks.
* Improve communication and coordination between the CBO and
* Performs other duties as assigned.
-located at the Steindler Building near the Mercy Campus
-Monday-Friday 7:30-4:00 or 8:00-4:30
-full time, benefit eligible
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.