System Validation engineers are responsible for delivering results from one or multiple areas of wireless device testing including wireless functional and performance testing, new feature and regression testing.
- Defining and providing verification infrastructures
- Creation and Execution of validation plan
- Planning and tracking of validation tasks
- Review of verification plan with system engineering and HW/RF/Antenna design teams
- Documentation of verification
- Review, analysis and reporting of verification results
- Debugging and analysis of issues found during the verification phase
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
- 3+ years of work experience in the wireless industry
- Understanding of wireless communications systems and standards, including 5G, LTE, 3G and connectivity technologies like Wi-Fi and BT
- Knowledge of cellular protocol stack, firmware/hardware, RF driver components with solid experience in debugging issues stemming from these areas
- In depth experience in analyzing logs, troubleshooting issues from field or lab for 5G, LTE and Wifi/BT
- Understanding of system development and verification testing methods and concepts for wireless devices
- Experience on commercial test simulators and test systems such as: Anritsu, Rohde & Schwarz or Keysight call boxes for lab validation
- Experience with managing issues coming from NVIOT and IODT’s, GCF/PTCRB and Operator certification testing, field testing
- Experience working with Android/iOS devices, embedded systems and software, particularly mobile chipsets
- Experience with scripting and automation, Python, Perl or C/C++ programming experience
- Experience with setting up, handling stability test racks and test campaign
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities – we’re just getting started.
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.