About the Job
Duration: Long term contract
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Pay rate: Hourly
Job ID: 53643
Datasoft Technologies is seeking a Systems Administrator in Atlanta, Georgia. The Systems Administrator will be working in a department that conducts applied research focused on cyber threats and countermeasures, secure multi-level information sharing, resilient command and control network architectures, reverse engineering, vulnerability identification, and high performance computing and analytics.
* Build, deploy and maintain IT solutions to support department research initiatives and departments support units.
* Oversee VMWare virtual infrastructure, SAN storage systems, network devices, Linux and Window servers, Citrix Infrastructure, and other technologies.
* Work to improve existing infrastructure, enforce IT policies, patch and maintain critical systems and research new technologies to improve department IT.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
* 5+ years experience as a System Administrator or similar position.
* Valid VMWare VCP/VCAP or
* Valid Microsoft MCSA or
* Valid RedHat RHCSA or
* Valid Amazon AWS Certification
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
* Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Medical/Dental Insurance
* Group Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
* Life Insurance
* 401 (K)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.