Req #: ******Location: Schriever Air Force Base, CO USJob Category:
Information TechnologySecurity Clearance: Top SecretClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate opportunity for a Red Hat Linux Systems
Administrator at Schriever Air Force Base, CO that will manage the
resources of an entire computer system on the Engineering,
Development, and Sustainment (EDS) program which provides support to
the Air Force Space Test Squadron.
More About the Role:
You will perform daily administration of Red Hat Linux servers and
workstations in a mixed (MS Windows and RH Linux) virtual environment.
Install operating system as well as application software. Build Red
Hat Linux and MS Windows system from bare metal. Troubleshoot system
and application problems in multiple satellite ground system
environments. Perform daily system maintenance inspections and
actions. Create and maintain user accounts. On-call and after-hours
and weekend support may be required.
This is a permanent position through Jan 2019 with a potential to
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Typically a Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience and minimum
5 years of related work experience.
* We are looking for someone with a Security+ certification
* We need a TS clearance day 1 with TS/SCI eligibility
* At least 5 years experience with the following:
Red Hat Linux administration
MS Windows administration
Working knowledge of networking devices and concepts.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Red Hat certified is desired
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
US-Schriever Air Force Base-CO-COLORADO SPRINGS
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.