Systems Administrator -(Cyber Security) – SECOPS
Req #: ******Location: Quantico, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCIClearance Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
CACI International, Inc. (CACI) has an immediate opportunity for a
Security Operations SecOps professional onsite in Quantico, VA
supporting the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS) Information
Technology Directorate (ITD). The SecOps professional will monitor and
control one or more mid-range application servers (Windows) with hands
on STIG, remediation and accreditation experience to improve the
security posture of NCIS networks through delivery of Security
Operations (SecOps) and Computer Network Defense best practices.
More About the Role:
General Cyber Security SECOPS Functions:
* System administrator for security operations (SecOps) monitors
systems security posture
* Implement Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIGs) and
produce checklists and reports necessary to validate the secure
posture of NCIS networks
* Implementation of security requirements on the NCIS network to
achieve Authority to operate status in a timely manner
* Manage security documentation and/or technical documentation for
technology initiatives as a part of the project and/or overall
tactical plan for NCIS
* Manage all security controls
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Minimum of seven years of increasingly complex and progressive
experience in operating and supporting computer systems with
knowledge of virtualized environments, email services, desktop
services, and a variety of technologies supporting computing
* Must meet the 8140 CSWF requirements.
* Position requires minimum of Security Plus certification.
* Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
Must have active TS/SCI clearance before arriving at customer’s site.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.