CHENEGA WORLDWIDE SUPPORT, LLC
Company Job Title:
Active DOD Secret Clearance
Pentagon, Arlington, VA
Exempt, Full Time, Regular
Summary: TheSystems Administratorwill provide maintenance and operational support for any physicalvirtual servers (i.e., virtual servers compatible with Government-owned virtual environments, to include print servers, application servers, print queues, and Managed Print Server (MPS) Serverdesktop application software), hardware, and software components that comprise the whole of the MPS solution, to include any supportingdependent infrastructures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position)
– Tier 12 Support Deploying solutions to cybersecurity vulnerabilities identified in the USAF print and FAX environments.
– Manage NIPRNET and SIPRNET Print Server environment, updates and patches
– Manage and Maintain print server environments.
– Take responsibility for customer satisfaction by providing timely and courteous service with minimal support from other personnel. Observe all service call procedures including preliminary notification to the customer of call receipt with an Estimated Time of Arrival (ETA) whenever possible.
– Keep service management informed of potential customer issues if unable to resolve.
– Participate as a full member of a service workgroup and contribute to the group’s productivity.
– Demonstrate the required product proficiency by successfully completing the product training.
– Accurately report all activities and time using the prescribed methodology to ensure accurate customer records and internal records.
– Manage assigned parts, tools and any other assets provided.
– Communicate with customers the status of their current service call and address any other service concerns they may have with the product.
– Provide timely and courteous customer service to facilitate customer satisfaction.
– Meet andor exceed all required standards, such as Customer Notifications (ETA), Response Time, Product Repair Hours, Parts Cost, First Time Fix, and Call-Backs.
Non-Essential Duties:Other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: NONE
Minimum Qualifications:(To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.)
– Current IAT Level II Certification
– AS Degree in IT related field
– 2 years’ experience managing print servers on a DOD network
– Active DoD Secret Clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Experience with Nuance, Cleo-stream and CenterWeb applications is a plus.
– Print Server Management
– PC skills are required for this position. Skill demonstration required in IE Navigation, File saves and moves, Internet connectivity. Also required is a functional knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel). The position also requires using the PCwireless devices for data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems Windows and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel). The position also requires using the PCwireless devices for data entry, troubleshooting, and web access.
– Ability to successfully pass a drug-screening, DMV and background check.
Ability to work overtime on an occasional basis.
Ability to provide reliable transportation to service calls.
– Proven excellent customer service skills.
– Shows respect and sensitivity for cultural differences; Educates others on the value of diversity; Promotes a harassment-free environment; Builds a diverse workforce.
– Treats people with respect; Keeps commitments; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
– The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
– While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift andor move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
– The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
– The employee will normally work in a temperature-controlled office environment, with frequent exposure to electronic office equipment.
– During visits to areas of operations, may be exposed to extreme cold or hot weather conditions. Is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles, toxic or caustic chemicals, and loud noise.
Chenega Corporation and family of companies is an EOE.
Equal Opportunity Employer MinoritiesWomenVeteransDisabledSexual OrientationGender Identity
Native preference under PL 93-638.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Organization: Chenega Worldwide Support
Title: Systems Administrator
Requisition ID: **********
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.