Systems Administrator (EOC Shift Lead) in Chantilly, VA | CACI International
– Small Business |
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
Join Our Talent Network
– About Us
– What We Do
– Media & Events
– Contact Us
– Small Business
– | Systems Administrator (EOC Shift Lead) – Chantilly, VA
Systems Administrator (EOC Shift Lead)
Req #: ******
Location: Chantilly, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Security Clearance: Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Obtainable
CACI is currently looking for outstanding IT candidates to join our TSA IT Management, Performance Analysis, and Collaborative Technologies (IMPACT) team in the National Capital Region (NCR) and throughout the United States. CACI will provide a variety of IT services through IMPACT including cyber security, identity and access management, risk management, cloud integration and engineering, field support services, service desk, application deployment and optimization, and operations center support services. CACI will support TSA in both classified and unclassified IT operational environments increasing availability and security for a variety of applications and systems. IMPACT services will integrate with the broader DHS mission and enhance existing Department-wide IT capabilities.
The Enterprise Operations Center Shift Lead manages a dedicated team of incident and event response personnel, who follow standardized operating procedures to return systems, servers, and applications to service in the event of a failure. In the event established procedures fail to resolve the issue, the EOC personnel work with vendors, application developers, or other operations personnel to determine the route cause, resolve the issue, and return the system, service, or application back to service within established SLAs.
– Leverage enterprise IT technical background to guide troubleshooting and problem management of system administrators on the team as necessary
– Manage staff schedules to ensure coverage for ongoing operations and surge events while meeting all SLAs
– Interface with customers and other vendors for the purpose of communicating status of operations
– Work with program, project and engineering managers to mitigate operational and technical risks
– Inform management in a clear, concise, and timely manner of any customer or technical issues.
– Satisfactorily complete and maintain quarterly internal training and certification standards.
– Maintain a professional attitude and appearance while exhibiting a personable, polite and patient behavior at all times.
– Be responsive and decisive on adjusting architecture as customer requirements, market conditions and technology evolves
– Ability and initiative to set team goals and execute
– Maintenance of established return to service process library, including the development on new procedures as needed
– Ability to obtain a DOD Security Clearance
– Ability to obtain a DHS Entrance on Duty (EOD)
– BA/BS or equivalent experience and minimum 5 years related work experience
– Candidate must have experience in system administration across a broad array of technologies to include Windows 10, Windows 2003/2008, 2012 and 2016, DNS, DHCP and Active Directory administration in a large enterprise environment
– Proven communicator and leader. Must be able to work well in an environment facilitating a large group of government and other contractor personnel to achieve a common goal
– Detail oriented – must be able to recognize critical elements of successful operations and hold themselves and their teams accountable for meeting those critical elements
– Flexible – The environment is highly dynamic. You will be expected to keep up with the changing environment while ensuring a high level of operational effectiveness
– Team Player – This role is part of a much larger team. You will be expected to grow and develop subordinate team members’ moral and well-being while supporting the overall goals of the program
– Relevant DHS focused experience
What We Can Offer You:
– We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Link for schema
Explore our featured opportunities available on multiple current and future programs.Take A Look
CACI is proud to provide benefits that address your and your family’s needs, today and for the future.Explore
Visit us at an upcoming hiring event to learn more about what makes us an employer of choice.View Calendar
CACI has a vibrant culture and strong foundation of innovation – firmly based on ethics and integrity.Learn More
Join our Talent Network to be notified of events and careers at CACI.Subscribe Today
– Equal Opportunity Employer |
– E-Verify |
– Recruitment Fraud Alert |
– FAQs |
– 2018 CACI International |
– Powered by SmashFly
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.