Job # ******
* Date posted – 2019-03-28
What you’ll be doing…
At 140, Verizon’s in-house agency, you will be part of the energy that’s evolving the brand to become a leading technology player. The new Tribeca space brings together the industry’s sharpest minds across a multitude of disciplines, forming an integrated team that’s responsive and innovative across every Verizon touchpoint.
The Systems Admin is responsible for data entry, maintenance, and reporting for the In-House Agency’s internal works. Responsibilities include:
* Administrative tasks, including data entry and validation, processing orders and invoices, entering system requests for existing and new team members, creating job postings, and other ad hoc tasks.
* Generate periodic status reports on metrics, including headcount, job openings, asset and equipment tracking, timesheets, etc.
* Serves as an analytic generalist to support data queries from internal team members and clients.
* Facilitates maintenance of complete, centralized records of all comments and approval at the job level, for tracking and filing purposes, as well as the ability to pull past jobs for reference, auditors and/or other legal/business review needs.
What we’re looking for…
You’ll need to have
* Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Even better if you have:
* A degree.
* Experience working within an in-house creative services group or advertising agency.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
* Experience working with vendors and third-party suppliers.
* Knowledge of Workfront.
* Experience with automated workflow tools preferred and DAM systems.
* Operate effectively in a dynamic environment.
* Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills.
* Attention to detail, with demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
* Knowledge and understanding of the creative process – print, digital, video and production capabilities.
* Comfortable managing and maintaining data in MS Excel.
* Works well in collaborative creative environments.
* Takes direction well, but is also able to work independently when needed.
* Proactive, decisive and adept at crisis management.
* Ability to support cross-functional teams/efforts.
* Ability to analyze quantitative and/or qualitative data.
* Superior work ethic.
* Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and time management skills.
* Willingness to be flexible to project needs & deadlines.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees’ differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.