About the Job
Duration: 12 month contract
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Pay rate: Hourly
Job ID: 53453
Datasoft Technologies Inc. was founded in 1994 to provide staffing solutions. We are currently looking for a Systems/ Application Administrator for a long term contract opportunity with a client in Atlanta, Georgia.
The essential responsibility of this role is to serve as an advanced technical resource and as a point of contact for thin client and PCs throughout the enterprise and around the state of Georgia. In addition, the Administrator will assist other system administrators in related tasks and Office 365 issues as a member of the team.
* Must be strong with Desktop, Tablet, and printer/scanner support.
* Will be required to install OS from image, configure the device and join it to the network, the set-up of monitors and mapping of printers.
* Enterprise level experience supporting mobile users on their laptops/Surfaces on the LAN, wireless, and VPN connections.
* Solid Windows-7 and 10 (AD integration, profiles, etc.) experience configuring network, printers, accessory devices, and desktop settings.
* The Administrator will be tasked with the ongoing support of Office 365; including technical support to trouble-shoot and diagnose issues with Office/ Skype/One Drive and FIM.
* They will also need to have working experience in administration of Microsoft’s AD environment.
* Proactively document and outline upcoming/recent product enhancements, distribute information and communicate effectively to end-users in an effort to increase productivity and decrease the learning curve for new software platforms upgrades.
* Strong track record for application and end user support that enables 2-way understanding of technical configurations and terminology.
* Participation in planning meetings and provide documentation of meetings for the project when tasks are assigned to them.
* Strong team player/communicator – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
* Demonstrated customer focus; building strong long-term customer relationships.
About our Company
DataSoft Technologies is a highly recognized provider of professional IT Consulting services in the US. Founded in 1994, DataSoft Technologies, Inc. provides staff augmentation services for Information Technology and Automotive Services. Our team member benefits include:
Paid Holidays/Paid Time Off (PTO)
Group Accident/Critical Illness Insurance
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.