Job Description The selected applicant will provide server and workstation infrastructure and application software support to functional testers within the Integration Test and Image Quality Office. The candidate will interface with users on a daily basis and assist with the implementation of information processing requirements necessary to execute the NSG functional assurance and Enterprise Desktop Release mission. More specifically, the applicant shall have experience managing the intricacies and challenges related to the acquisition, installation, licensing, configuration, update, and retirement of numerous hardware and COTS application software packages commonly used to support the geospatial intelligence community. Additionally, the candidate shall have experience in an information technology environment that includes sustained operations and maintenance of multiple operating systems residing on physical and virtual platforms. The selected applicant must employ sound organizational and planning skills to ensure that information processing platforms are baselined and configuration controlled on a continual basis while also maintaining the flexibility required to perform ad-hoc reconfigurations based on customer and mission needs. The selected applicant must be a motivated self-starter who can perform duties independently and in a team environment.Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education – Microsoft Windows 7/10 Operating System management
– Active Directory users, groups, objects and policy management
– Windows Server 2008/2012R2 management
– Symantec Ghost Server and client management
– Application Virtualization client administration
– In-depth knowledge managing license servers and applicable license management tools
– System Center Configuration Manager client administration
– VMware VSphere configuration management
– Dell/IBM Blade system configuration and maintenance
– Microsoft Exchange Server 2010/2013Preferred Skills and Education – UNIX/LINUX administration
– HBSS server and workstation installation/configuration
– WSUS server installation/configuration
– Amazon Web Services experience/AWS Certified Solutions Architect
– CompTIA Security+ certificationAbout BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we dofrom intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit ****************** and follow us on Facebook: *********************************
on Company Website
Job ID: 42653BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Springfield, VA 22150
View Company Profile
Don’t miss out on new jobs like this
Get the latest jobs delivered to your inbox. Unsubscribe at any time.
Create Job Alert
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.
Maximum Email Alerts
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.