Systems Administrator with Oracle
Req #: ******Location: Reston, VA USJob Category: Information
TechnologySecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance Status:
Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
You are an experienced systems administrator who will provide Oracle
System Administration duties in the Sponsor s mission-critical
More About the Role:
Must have operational and technical knowledge of the following systems
and be able to install, troubleshoot, update and diagnose both
physical and virtual servers (Windows, Linux), Databasees (Oracle,
MySQL) and desktop support (Windows, Linux).
Must have operational and technical skills to support and diagnose the
network, servers, desktops and database(s) to support the mission
* Perform systems administration, maintenance, and engineering in
multiple large enterprise server environments (Red Hat, CentOS).
* Assist in establishing standards for information systems
* Complete day-to-day Operations & Maintenance tasks.
* Perform operating system software updates, upgrades, and patches.
* Perform technical evaluations, analysis and troubleshooting for
all supported servers in response to help desk tickets including,
server failures, full systems outages and troubleshooting.
* Assist in server maintenance and special projects.
* Support customer in the development and maintenance of systems
* Will be responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and
resolving application and server disruptions and restoration
* Assess server loads and work with team on developing tuning
* Additional duties as assigned.
* IT Service Management
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* IT Service Management
* Experience with Oracle, Linux and Windows
* 12 Years of job related experience and High School/GED diploma
* 10 Years of job related experience and Associate degree
* 8 Years of job related experience and Bachelor s degree
* 6 Years of job related experience and Master s degree
* 4 Years of job related experience and Doctorate
* TS/SCI w/ poly is required
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.