Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public Trust/Other Required:
GDIT has an opening for the position of Systems Analyst Associate
Work Location: William J Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic City NJ
Must be clearable for a position of public trust and standard background investigation check
General Dynamics Information Technology is the premier provider of high-tech IT solutions to the government IT market. Together as General Dynamics Information Technology, we deliver cost-effective, next-generation IT solutions and services to the Department of Defense, the intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies as they modernize their information systems. Together, we are committed to a stronger and better future for America through next-generation thinking made real today. Think Next. Now. Tomorrow’s promises, delivered today
We are currently seeking a Systems Analyst in Atlantic City, NJ to join our team. In this role you will be a change agent by working on the NAS Aeronautical Services contract. NAS Aeronautical Services manages NAS Services and infrastructure 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year in support of the Traffic Flow management System.
Must be clearable for a position of public trust and standard background investigation check.
- Ability to provide Level 1 and 2 support in a customer facility setting
- Responsible for responding to system issue queries
- Monitor client networks and provide solutions to issues that arise
- Monitor and tune appropriate systems to ensure optimum performance
- Preform moderately complex systems and database administration
- Supports the design and configuration of complex system landscapes
- Interacts with client management to answer questions, problems and requests regarding complex system issues
- Assists with enhancements to ensure improvements in system reliability and performance
- Develops and maintains appropriate system documentation to ensure that documentation is current
- Collect and review system data for capacity and planning purposes
- High School Diploma + 6 yrs. related experience
- Must be able to work multiple shifts, nights, weekends and or holidays
- Strong Linux background
- Knowledge working with Openview, Oracle, VMWare, Windows, HTML and HP service desk
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with company and client documentation and storage procedures
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Less than 10%
USA NJ Atlantic City
Additional Work Locations:
COVID-19 Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.