GEODIS is one of the world’s largest leading Supply Chain Operators! At GEODIS, we create with you an infinite amount of career opportunities. As a GEODIAN, you will work hands on with products from hundreds of customers in different industries – retail, healthcare, technology, and more – all within our warehouse distribution centers located globally.
No matter what position you’re in – you will find yourself contributing to the development and success of your career and our customers.
The points below highlight the warehouse
Systems Analyst I – Manhattan
– Provides functional configuration within the WMS
– Provides functional testing within the WMS
– Supports training for end users of the WMS
– Provides support during project design by deploying Manhattan changes (SDN)
What will set you apart as a GEODIAN?
– Working with cutting edge technology
– Working with a dynamic team
– Working in a challenging but rewarding infrastructure environment
– Opportunity for growth
What type of projects will be worked on?
– Day to Day support incidents; Periodic IT maintenance activities
– Minor Configuration changes and Deployments
– Onsite peak support during high volume windows
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field from a 4 year college or university
– Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Experience with Warehouse Management Systems; Manhattan EIS, SCI, LMS, WMS
– Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
Join us as we logistic your CAREER growth!
OHL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.