Job Title: Systems Analyst – Manhattan
Requisition Number: 23510
Position Type: Full Time
The Systems Analyst I – Manhattan is responsible for analysis, development, and coordination of all assigned tasks relating to GEODIS’ Warehouse Management Systems. This position is responsible for entering data, mapping, configuring and programming GEODIS systems at all locations, as well as for special projects for technology implementations including coordination of data gathering and systems analysis.
– Provides functional configuration within the WMS
– Provides functional testing within the WMS
– Supports training for end users of the WMS
– Provides support during project design
– Supports data entry into the WMS during configuration and testing
– Develops training materials for end users of the WMS
– Travels up to 50%
– Other duties as required and assigned
Requirements: Education and Experience:
– Bachelor’s degree from a 4 year college or university
– Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
– Experience with Warehouse Management Systems, Manhattan WMOS preferred
– Experience with Oracle SQL
– Knowledge of WMS tables
– PC literacy with a command of MS Office to include: Word, Excel, Visio, Access, PowerPoint and ProjectEssential Skills:
– Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manual
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
– Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
– Ability to interface with business partners to understand functional requirements that may cross multiple functional areas and identify gaps
– Ability to document complex process modeling and translate user needs into business and functional requirements
– Must be logical, analytical, and detail orientated
– Must have strong interpersonal, written, and oral skills
– Strong critical thinking, decision making, and problem solving skills.
– Ability to work in a team environment as well as individually
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee is regularly exposed to ambient lighting and temperate climate conditions.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.