Job Description BAE Systems is looking for a Systems Architect to support an IC Customer in the Indian Head MD area. This is for a the newly awarded ESITE IDIQ, DEEA Task Order. Candidate need to be able to perform the following:
– Supports the development of cross functional or large-scale automated information systems to include enterprise architectures.
– Designs system architectures to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements and provides for present and future cross functional requirements and interfaces.
– Provides comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance.
– Performs evaluation of system alternatives and assessment of risks and costs.Typical Education & Experience Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 6 years work experience or equivalent experienceRequired Skills and Education
– Bachelor’s Degree with 8 years related work experience or equivalent experience.
– Active Clearance.
– Current 8570 Certification.
– Ability to work independently and/or team player with excellent oral/written communication skills.Preferred Skills and Education
– Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar degree; or equivalent years of relevant experience and certifications
– Hands-on working knowledge of cloud technology, implementation
– Familiarity with tools such as Xacta, RMF
– Specifically, hands-on working experience in one or more of the following full stack knowledge areas:
-Server, Network, and Hosting Environment (e.g., appropriate use of the file system, cloud storage, network resources and understanding of data redundancy)
-Data Modeling (e.g., creating reasonably normalized relational model with foreign keys, indexes, views, lookup tables, etc; and non-relational data stores.)
-Business Logic (e.g., solid object-oriented skills, Frameworks skills)
-API layer / Action Layer / MVC (e.g., clear and simple to use interfaces)
-User Experience (e.g., error message development and application process efficiency improvements)
-Understanding what the customer and the business need. (e.g., basis of customer software utilization, grasp of business concepts, PostgreSQL)About BAE Systems Intelligence & Security BAE Systems Intelligence & Security, based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we dofrom intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels. That’s BAE Systems. That’s Inspired Work. Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Gender Expression. To see Inspired Work in action, visit ****************** and follow us on Facebook: *********************************
on Company Website
Job ID: 38962BR
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
BAE Systems is a global defence, aerospace and security company employing around 83,400 people worldwide. Our wide-ranging products and services cover air, land and naval forces, as well as advanced electronics, security, information technology, and support services. We provide some of the world’s most advanced, technology-led defence, aerospace and security solutions and employ a skilled workforce of some 83,400 people in over 40 countries. Working with customers and local partners, we develop, engineer, manufacture and support products and systems to deliver military capability, protect national security and people and keep critical information and infrastructure secure. Contact Info
– Indian Head, MD 20640
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.