GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation governmental operations that improve the citizen experience every day.
But we can’t do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We’re changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we’re excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Gathers information concerning the capabilities of Company products; investigates the technical capabilities of Company products and competing equipment and/or solutions; stays abreast of developments in hardware and software. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and ensures requirements comply through formal verification methods. Translates high level product development strategies into network and system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower-level detailed implementation requirements. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the network and system development. Designs interfaces and brings network and system elements together, so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements.
- Coordinates the planning, design, and installation of equipment, using knowledge of engineering and programming as well as sophisticated instruments and computers
- Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts.
- Installs all new hardware, systems, and software for networks.
- Designs, creates, and builds network services, equipment and devices.
- Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures.
- Monitors system performance and implements performance tuning.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
Required Qualifications (Education and Certs)
High School with 3 – 6 years (or commensurate experience)
COMPTIA Security Plus CE or any other qualifying IAT Level II Certification
Must have detailed experience with engineering, configuration and deploying of the following:
Storage Area Networks and support hardware/software
Windows OS (Server and Desktop)
Active Directory and Supporting Services.
Knowledge of Cyber Security Fundamentals
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.