Hours: Full-Time/40 hours
Shift Details: Days (This position offers a hybrid work schedule).
The Smarter Choice for your Career!
Come join one of Connecticut’s Top Workplaces, and a Magnet designated organization! At Middlesex Health, we have a unique combination of award-winning talent, world-class technology, and patient-first care that's making health care better. Through our affiliation with the Mayo Clinic Care Network, Middlesex Health has access to the most advanced medical knowledge and research available.
The Systems Engineer is responsible for managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructures that support Middlesex Health.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Services or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Current CCNA or CCNP certification
- 3-5 years experience in an enterprise Network environment
- Familiar with network protocols such as TCPIP, CDP, HSRP, BGP
- VPN configuration experience
Comprehensive Benefits Offered:
- Competitive and affordable health benefits (total rewards package)
- 403(b) retirement plan with company matching
- Paid holidays, time off and sick time
- Wellness rewards program
- Quick commute access from I-84, Route 9 and surrounding areas
- Free parking with shuttle drop-off service
- …and much more!
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.