Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer!
The primary focus of the Systems Engineer position is to provide technical knowledge and support regarding network operations issues for multiple clients.
Essential Job Functions
- Document, test, and modify network operating systems to enhance efficiency and reliability.
- Diagnose and remedy network and user issues.
- Implement client projects by drawing upon a variety of prior technical experience.
- Maximize network performance through proactive network design and monitoring.
- Develop and maintain accurate and timely guidebooks for clients.
- Maintain 76% overall utilization.
- Provide on-the-job training (via shadowing) to Support Specialists.
- Produce up-to-date records of clients’ networks as they grow.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Proven network analysis and diagnostic skills, ability to implement quick and effective solutions to network problems, and escalate issues when necessary.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Proven dedication to enabling continuous operations.
- Proven ability to operate productively in a virtual office environment, delivering reliable follow-up and using off-site connectivity and wireless communications tools.
- Successful at working in a team culture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess valid and clear drivers’ license.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- 3-5 years experience in network administration.
- 2-4 years desktop administration.
- 3-5 years operating systems experience (Windows, Mac, Unix, and/or Linux)
- 3-5 years Exchange
- At least one of the following industry certifications is preferred:
- MCTS/MCP Server 2008 or above
- MCTS/MCP Exchange 2007 or above
- CompTIA Server+
- Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA)
- Apple Certified Technical Coordinator (ACTC)
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes Best-In-State Employers 2021, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards. At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.