Systems Engineer I
Operational support for data center equipment and maintenance tasks such as server and network hardware installation; patching or replacing cables or server components.; maintaining records and drawing schematics of the center to detail what equipment is installed. Responsibilities include maintaining the secured integrity of the data center's access policies, escorting customers through the center on tours, responding to customer inquiries and coordinating with other organizations/operations groups.
What You'll Be Doing
- Providing maintenance, installation, and updates of data center systems physical and software
- Maintenance of equipment
- Responding to customers' inquiries and addressing infrastructure issues
- Monitor data center resources and participate in capacity planning activities
- Upgrading hardware or related software in support of the data center.
- Researching new technologies to be utilized to improve support, performance, or lower costs
- Ensuring a safe and secure facility
- Working in close Collaboration with the Server, Network, Security and Facilities teams
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Configuring, managing, and analyzing automated system utilized in the organization in accordance with customer provided specifications
- Responding with established protocols that are in place whenever power outages or malicious attacks occur
What Are We Looking For?
- Experience in raised floor data center
- Experience working with servers and network hardware
- Storage and cabling within a Data Center
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$64,400.00 – $82,500.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.