- Enterprise experience with Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) and legacy SCCM including systems management, application deployment, patching management, reporting, etc.
- Enterprise experience with Microsoft Windows imaging, autounattend.xml configuration and Microsoft Team Room System (MTR) configurations including creating and managing policies
- Engineer solutions and help troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Apple operating systems and Dell hardware at a Tier 4 engineering level
- Hardware and software technical support analysis
- Communications and network systems analysis
- Automated testing and analysis
- Software automation/Scripting (VBScript/PowerShell)
- Application packaging / deployment leveraging Intune
- Working knowledge of legacy AD, Azure AD, and o365
- Working knowledge of PowerBI, and PowerAutomate
- Technical meetings and presentations with internal Team Members
- Lead the development and maintenance of client engineering technology standards and best practices
- Work with management to set technology standards and best practices to ensure all services are reliable, scalable, efficient, and meet the business needs
- MDM experience with WorkSpace One and JAMF Pro a plus
- Experience with managing rugged and/or mobile devices a plus
- Bachelor's degree and/or industry standard certification in a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Strong implementation/support experience related to Client Management platforms
- Knowledge of computing processes and technology including servers, gateways, communications equipment, workstations, software and hardware and associated diagnostics and tools.
- Comprehensive PC and Mac hardware and software configuration
- Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) Policy Management and Configuration
- Experience in configuring Microsoft Team Room Systems
- Commitment to customer-focused contract performance.
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines.
- Commitment to quality and personal ethics.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
To be employed in this role, you'll need to clear a pre-employment background check and drug test. Cox Automotive does not currently consider a pre-employment drug test for marijuana for this position. However, we are a drug-free workplace, so the possession, use or being under the influence of drugs illegal under federal or state law during work hours, on company property and/or in company vehicles is prohibited.
About Cox Automotive
At Cox Automotive, people of every background are driven by their passion for mobility, innovation and community. We transform the way the world buys, sells, owns and uses cars, accelerating the industry with global powerhouse brands like Autotrader, Kelley Blue Book, Manheim and more. What's more, we do it all with an emphasis on employee growth and happiness. Drive your future forward and join Cox Automotive today!
Cox empowers employees to build a better future and has been doing so for over 120 years. With exciting investments and innovations across transportation, communications, cleantech and healthcare, our family of businesses – which includes Cox Automotive and Cox Communications – is forging a better future for us all. Ready to make your mark? Join us today!
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance (medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be offered, visit our benefits page .
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law. Cox provides reasonable accommodations when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with disability, unless such accommodations would cause an undue hardship.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.