Location/Territory: Costa Mesa, CA
Cal Net is a premier, full-service provider of IT solutions to SMB organizations in the greater Los Angeles and Orange County areas and beyond. Our broad and vast solution set includes the full gamut of IT services plus an array of cloud solutions, security services, unified communications, and Enterprise Content Management Solutions. We excel in tackling the complexities of partially and fully outsourced IT, voice system implementation, cloud enablement and migration, document management, and data back-up and protection. At Cal Net, we never forget that even though technology changes, demonstrating integrity never does. We are proud of our past, excited about our future, and confident of our continued success.
We are seeking a skilled Systems Engineer III who works independently to perform a variety of hands-on, technical support responsibilities, requiring a thorough working knowledge of information technology and infrastructure administration.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Requires local travel to client facilities within a specified geographic area.
- Provide tier 2 and tier 3 consultative client support.
- Accountable for maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and billable hours.
- Work closely with project engineering, client services team, management team, and 3rd party vendors to resolve client’s technology issues.
- Respond and perform timely and accurate scheduled maintenance and service tasks as defined for individual clients.
- Ability to resolve technical issues including, but not limited to, Microsoft Operating Systems, workstation/server hardware, peripheral devices including printers, scanners, etc., networking including routers, switches, firewalls, cloud and virtualization-based technologies, and common client/server applications including MS Office, Adobe, etc.
The candidate must possess a relevant combination of education, experience and training that demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the essential functions.
Pay and Benefits:
Our competitive pay and employee benefits program reflects our commitment to attract, motivate, and retain the highest quality and most competent employees. Our employee benefits program includes PPO and HMO medical, dental, vision, life insurance, FSA, 401K Plan and generous paid PTO and holidays.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.