The C4ISR Solutions, Maritime Systems Division, has an immediate opening for a systems integrator. If you enjoy working alongside the customer and receiving immediate feedback on your contributions, this is the job for you. As the systems integrator, you will work alongside our government customer ensuring the successful delivery of this vital capability. This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills and experience in the development and integration of a critical USN warfighting capability.
A Typical Weekly Routine:
- Conduct software testing across multiple platforms and provide results to Government representatives for review and adjudicate; report on software deficiencies and support corrective action development efforts
- Participate in software development reviews
- Provide onsite and offsite when applicable, support during test events and demonstration exercises; requires travel approximately 4 weeks a year
- Coordinate with external partner programs for data collection efforts and analysis
- Support system requirements development and verification efforts
- Support System of System reviews and architecture development efforts
- Engineering degree (BS) preferred. Systems Engineering experience with emphasis on software development and integration.
- Five years of Program/Project Management experience in DoD or IC acquisitions.
- Five years of Systems Engineering experience.
- Ten years of experience collaborating with government agencies and/or DoD services.
- Current TS/SCI clearance.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize tasks, and complete assigned projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical verbal and writing skills.
- PMP certification.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Experience as Naval Aircrew Instructor/Evaluator.
- Maritime Patrol and Reconnaissance Community operations and training experience.
- Experience supporting SAP programs.
- Experience supporting an ACAT I-D program.
- Experience operating in a multi-level protection environment.
Pay Range $97,500.00 – $176,250.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.