Job ID: 627132BR
Date posted: Feb. 03, 2023
Locations: King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
Program: GPA TO2
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills, talents and experiences to design and build solutions to some of the world's hardest engineering problems. Do you want to be part of a culture that inspires employees to envision the impossible, perform with excellence and build incredible products? We provide the resources, inspiration and focus-if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Mission Processing is looking for an experienced Systems/Test Engineer to support application integration testing and verification of the software baseline and to support test activities.
Utilizing state-of-the-art commercial standard methodologies such as DevSecOps (automated testing, continuous integration, automated deployment, etc.), distributed CM, and modern development tools, you will participate in progressing system capabilities from early design through site acceptance with a focus on software reuse, COTS/FOSS integrations, and creative, affordable best practices
As a member of a high-performing team, you must be passionate about your trade, focused on mission and system quality, and encourage timely delivery of features and capabilities.
You must demonstrate effective technical writing, communication, and interpersonal skills. The candidate demonstrates the ability to lead, guide, and energize a team of multiple skills and job disciplines across several projects or task orders. The candidate demonstrates enjoyment for the opportunities to have frequent interactions with teammates in other geographical locations
• Experience with software and systems engineering efforts using Agile methods, processes, and practices, with a demonstrated background in the full lifecycle of Software and/or Systems Engineering.
• Systems Engineering Experience with demonstrated experience in Agile Practices including experience with requirements, architecture, and overarching engineering processes.
• SW Systems Development Experience with demonstrable experience in Agile Practices; use of modern tools, technologies, and languages; experience with Cloud Frameworks and Platforms; experience with Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment; experience with Automated Testing; and DevOps
• Integration, verification, and validation experience, including integration and acceptance testing with automated test tools
• Experience transitioning applications to operations
• Experience supporting release/sprint planning and review meetings, and technical exchange meeting
• Active Top Secret Clearance
• Experience with agile practices
• Experience with DevOps Pipeline
• Experience leading and contributing to software systems using modern practices, tools, technologies, and languages.
o Agile certifications/recent experience (e.g. Product Owner, Scrum Master, SAFe, etc.
o AWS certifications/experience
• Scrum\\SAFe\\Agile experience
• Continuous Integration\\Automated Testing\\DevOps
Experience with requirements management tools (DOORS, Atlassian JIRA, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud frameworks (AWS, C2S, S2P, etc.))
• Experience with source code management repository (software versioning). (Bitbucket, Git, Subversion etc.)
• Experience with build tools/continuous integration tool. (Jenkins, Bamboo, Puppet, Chef, etc.)
• Experience with test tools (Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, TestRail)
• Experience with documentation systems: (Wikis, Confluence etc.)
• Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills and strong Interpersonal Skills.
Security Clearance Statement: This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
Clearance Level: TS/SCI
Other Important Information You Should Know
Expression of Interest: By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to Work Remotely: Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedules: Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Schedule for this Position: 9×80 every other Friday off
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They're dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin's vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers' toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Business Unit: SPACE
Relocation Available: Yes
Career Area: Test Engineering
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.