A local university is looking for a Systems Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis. They are based in Manhattan, but they are open to someone based on the East Coast who want to work fully remote.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the college's servers and systems. They are looking for someone with both Windows and Linux experience since they have a mixed environment.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in systems administration
- Working experience in a Windows environment
- Exposure to Linux
- Proficient in Powershell scripting
- Experience with Ansible and/or Jenkins is a plus
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Retirement plans
- Paid Vacation Time, Holidays, & Sick Days
- Full remote flexibility (East Coast hours)
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis now and in the future. .
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.