Req #: ******_20171Location: Herndon, VA USJob Category: Project and
Program ManagementSecurity Clearance: TS/SCI with PolygraphClearance
Status: Must Be Current
What You ll Get to Do:
CACI has an immediate opening for a highly-organized and productive
person to join our customer s Business Management Office (BMO) team to
support the Computing Group s Front Office. If you thrive in a
challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties,
we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
This role offers the opportunity to work in a highly visible position,
working directly with the Chief and Technical Director of the
Computing Group on a daily basis.
More About the Role:
* Translate technical subject matter and leadership information into
presentations for all audiences. You will coordinate and develop
placemats, briefing slides and other artifacts based off subject
matter and audience.
* Develop strategies, strategy maps, and road maps.
* Develop content and plan strategic leadership off-sites.
* Provide meeting facilitation, including development of meeting
agendas and minutes.
* Communicate, both verbally and electronically, with multiple
stakeholders and service providers regarding significant events
and issues that impact the group.
* Lead projects and implement project tracking mechanisms to be able
to provide timely and concise updates on project progress to Staff
Leadership, highlighting areas of risk and capturing key
* Define metrics to measure success against programs, systems and
other initiatives, and present data in a manner consumable by
audiences of varying degree of technical acumen.
* Develop and maintain supporting documentation (ie. Senior level
PowerPoint briefings, workflow diagrams, metrics charts, Excel
spreadsheets), when requested.
You ll Bring These Qualifications:
* Strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated project leadership skills, including experience with
all project lifecycle phases, including planning, analysis,
specifications, quality assurance, process re-engineering,
end-user training, and implementation and monitoring of compliance
* Excellent presentation skills and the ability to effectively
communicate to varying levels of organizational management
* MS Office Suite (including MS Project, Visio) and experience using
* Bachelor’ degree and 8 plus years relevant experience or
* Active TS SCI with Poly required
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Publisher
What We Can Offer You:
– We ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
– Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
– We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
– We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions
with the nation s highest priorities.
– For over 55 years, the principles of CACI s unique, character-based
culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that
fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At
CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by
providing information solutions and services in support of national
security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,
Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide
dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity
Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.