Requisition ID 2018-42938
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Full/Part Time Full Time
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
Functions as a Systems Integrator and ScrumMaster for a multi-application software development team.
* Works in an agile environment and is able to follow Lean and SAFe Agile Methodology.
* Manages requirements and user stories with input from the Program Manager, Technical Lead, Development Lead, and the customer as well as other teams within the contract.
* Ensures the Program Manager stays informed of the status of the many ongoing activities and coordinates with teams to get the information needed.
* Raises any issues or impediments to development progress and escalates them to the Program Manager and/or Technical Lead, along with recommendations for resolution.
* Works with the team to provide Business Process workflows to ensure current and future processes are documented.
* Provides metrics on the current systems and the status of ongoing development metrics.
* Conducts outreach and coordination with stakeholders, and acts as liaison between stakeholders, Government and Contractor Management, and the team.
* Monitors status of team and helps where necessary.
* Keeps user stories updated in the requirements tool and on the scrum board
* Enter new user stories into the requirements tool
* Work with team to groom the backlog
* Run the daily scrums
* Update sprint review slides
* Manage the change management process for deployments
* Manage the testing process for deployments
* Create the weekly report
* Request system accesses for team members
* Schedule meetings and conference rooms
* Attend meetings and take meeting minutes
* Assist Program Manager with creating briefings
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
11. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in a Computer Science or related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
10-15 years of directly related computer systems analysis and/or programming experience.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.