Systems Software Engineer
Job ID: ******
Company: : Amazon Robotics LLC
Position Category: Software Development
Company/Location (search) : Country (Full Name): : United States
Are you inspired by invention? Is problem solving through teamwork in your DNA? Do you like seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture? If so, you’ll fit right in here at Amazon Robotics. We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges at the scale of Amazon. We are Amazon Robotics, an engineering focused organization, and we are committed to giving you the tools and support you need to invent with us.
Amazon Robotics is looking for a Systems Software Engineer with Python development skills to join our Product IT team. This dynamic team is responsible for developing tools to automate the deployment, management, and monitoring of infrastructure and devices such as PCs, robots, and PLC’s for Amazon’s robotic fulfillment center solutions. The engineer in this position will take a lead role in building these highly scalable and highly available solutions that help empower Amazon Facilities to fulfill millions of customer orders per day all over the world!
– Minimum of 2+ years of experience in software development and / or systems management
– Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Computer Engineering, or related discipline
– Strong understanding of Python and automated testing
– Experience with full stack development in a Linux environment
– Experience with the automation and management of IT infrastructure
– Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
– Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
– Excellent leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills
– Results-oriented, high energy, self-motivated.
– Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
– Understand of, and experience using, RESTful APIs
– Experience with configuration management systems such as Puppet
– Experience with AWS services such as SQS, S3, API gateway and SNS
– Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
– Solid systems and network troubleshooting experience
– Understanding of SQL and/or NoSQL databases
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.