Do you want make a positive impact on the direction of new, key technologies in consumer products? The Mac Systems Quality team is seeking a creative and motivated Systems Test Engineer with excellent programming, data analysis, and problem-solving capabilities. Our team solves sophisticated problems to improve Apple’s quality across macOS devices and ensure world-changing products are delivered at a high-quality to all our customers. Come join our team!
- 3+ years of SQA or System Test experience, preferably on consumer-facing hardware/software products.
- Ability to program or script in Python and/or other significant programming languages. (C++, Objective-C, Swift, etc.)
- Understanding of quality assurance methodologies, such as test planning, scheduling, and regression.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent written/verbal communication skills – including solid presentation skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally with other QA teams, developers, and project managers.
- Ability to think creatively, problem-solve, and innovate.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
In this role, you will design, build and deploy automated tests and tools, supporting the development of some of Apple’s most exciting products! Additionally, you will analyze and report test results while working with engineering teams, program managers, and other QA teams to identify risk areas and characterize defects.
Education & Experience
BS, CS, EE, CE, or equivalent experience
- Nice to have:
- – Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Splunk, Tableau
- – Understanding of macOS.
- – Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience- Familiarity with hobbyist electronics/microcontrollers such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and others.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.apple.com.