Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Tableau Developer in Philadelphia, PA 19103
phone then F2FRequired Skills Set:
Years of Experience:
– 5+ years of end to end expertise with Tableau at enterprise clients
Education Required: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
– Experienced technical consultant with a solid data warehousing / business intelligence background
– Specialization in architecting enterprise solutions with visualizations & data-discovery tools
– Capabilities include designing scalable data architectures, solution performance tuning, and hardware sizing
– Skills include structured programming, SQL, MySQL, Oracle, SalesforceAdditional Preferred Skills:
o Proficiency with requirements elicitation, analysis and documentation
o Proficiency developing reports in MS Excel and Access. Visual Basic experience is a plus.
o Proficiency developing reports with business intelligence tools. Tableau and Salesforce preferred.
o Proficiency with SQL and data ingestion is a must. MySQL and Hadoop preferred.
– Collaborate with business users and analyze user requirements
– Create Tableau-based BI solutions and required supporting architecture (e.g., data marts)
– Create functional and technical documentation related to Business Intelligence solutions
– Provide thought leadership, best practices, and standards required to deliver effective Tableau solutions
– Ability to support the full report development life cycle; requirements elicitation, data modeling, prototyping, development, training and deployment.Physical Environment and Working Conditions:
onsite in Philadelphia 5 days a week
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.