About Us: We are TeamLogic IT, a national network of locally-owned businesses providing comprehensive IT services to small- and medium-sized businesses in the South Bay Los Angeles area. We offer networking, security, data and email services, as well as hardware and software support in addition to a variety of consultation and preventative maintenance services.
Description: The senior-level network support specialist requires both proven experience with technology and outstanding personal communication skills. You should enjoy building solutions that leverage technology to meet a client’s business needs in a very fast-paced, dynamic environment. A positive, service-oriented personality and excellent team spirit is a must. Our ideal candidate has the following qualifications:
· Minimum of five years hands-on experience designing local area networks, configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, network security, Windows servers and workstations, cloud computing solutions including Azure AD, Exchange server, Active Directory and VoIP solutions
· Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable and a team player
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
· Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
· Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
· Experience with RMM, PSA and Documentation tools
· Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
Ideally you will have one or more of the following certifications:
· CompTIA Network+ and CompTIA Security+
· MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) or MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate)
· CCNA or CCIE – Cisco certifications a real plus
We offer competitive wages, challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment and ongoing training. Please reply to this ad with your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.TeamLogicIT.com.