What is the opportunity?
A technical lead is needed for Credit eTrading platform who will own the platform architecture, drive design, perform code reviews, manage build and release process and manage a team of 4 in NY and Toronto. The lead will work closely with Credit Program Manager, key IT and business stakeholders in delivery the yearly workslate.
What will you do?
– As the Technical Lead for Credit eTrading platform, manage a group of 4 developers and QA including task assignments and productivity
– Provide technical oversight for the application including technical design and code reviews
– Manage application workslate – BAU tasks and PAR projects
– Manage relationships with stakeholders including FICC applications (MRD, GTM, Sales Book and ION Martketview), FO Support and Credit users.
– Work closely with Credit Program Manager for stakeholder communication, workslate prioritization, resource allocation and project planning.
What do you need to succeed?
– 10+ years of prior experience in coding (Java), concurrency programming, messaging (Solace, RV, EMS, MQ), Spring and DB (Sybase, Oracle, SQL Server)
– 2-5 years of prior experience in developing trading applications in FICC
– 2 years of prior experience as a Sr. Developer in Capital Markets technology organizations
– Proven capabilities in effective management of tasks, multi-tasking, delivery focus and hard working
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
– A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation
– Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
– Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit .
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
30 Hudson Street
CM – Associate Director
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status or any other legally-protected factors.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.