Job PurposeTechnical leads provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements. They should promote software development standards, conduct system analyses and guide senior management and project teams during the technology decision-making process.
Key Result Areas
– Lead the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle
– Work closely with team members to produce technologically enabled applications, products and services
– Responsible for overall technical implementation of applications and frequently interact with internal and external business contacts
– Responsible for knowledge transfer of new technologies among team members to support applications
– Lead root cause analyses, communicate options for resolutions and provide recommendations to technology problems
– Research and resolve any application issues
– Provide direction in best practices, design and technologies
– Provide technology-enabled solutions to address complex business problems
– Other duties as assigned
Mandatory Requirements Educational Background:
– Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field or work related experience combined with a Masters in Computer Science or MIS
– 7- 10 years’ experience in application development or technology management or
– 3-5 years’ experience in application development or technology management with Master’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS
– Demonstrate skills in configuration management, data management, information management, IT architecture, infrastructure design, systems integration and systems life cycle management.
– Possess the ability to apply technology to solve complex business problems.
– Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
– Must be able to handle multiple projects and meet critical deadlines for high visibility projects.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
– Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
– Ability to manage multiple assignments, priorities, and projects in a demanding environment
– Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work constructively while under pressure
EEO Statement Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.
Location/Region: Estero, FL (US)
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.