A Systems Engineer Technical Lead job in Santa Clarita, CA is currently available through Employer with one of our top defense customers. In this role, you will be responsible for directing and coordinating all activities necessary to complete a major project. Recognized as a leader in deployed military electronics, you will directly interface with customers and standard bodies, negotiates ideas with regard to complex business issues, effectively influencing external and internal customers. To be considered for this role, you will have a Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering or related STEM field and a minimum of seven years of relevant engineering experience. Occasional travel may be required to support program efforts, attend educational events, or support customers. Due to the nature of work performed, U.S. Citizenship is required.
SYSTEMS ENGINEER-TECHNICAL LEAD JOB DUTIES:
* Directs and coordinates all activities necessary to complete a major project, including System Level Concept Development, Trade Studies & Analysis, Requirements Definition & Traceability, Requirements Allocation and Compliance Tracking, Interface Control Definition, System Integration, and Design Verification and Validation.
* Leverage understanding of deployed military electronics (Mission Computers, Vehicle Management Computers, Navigation Systems, Sensor Processors, etc.) to establish key performance parameters for new products
* Follow and improve company processes and procedures in an ISO 9001, AS9100 and CMMI work environment.
* Lead and conduct internal and external Design Reviews.
* Work with and direct the activities of other engineering disciplines. The ability to work and interface well with other disciplines, including the customer, is an essential element of job.
* Bachelor of Science in Systems Engineering or related STEM field.
* Seven to 10 years of relevant engineering experience.
* Able to lead highly technical group of engineers.
* Well versed in the latest rugged/embedded technologies commonly utilized in the defense/aerospace industry.
* Strong debug/integration/troubleshooting experience – act as a leader and a sounding board for the department.
* Excellent ability to understand, breakdown and analyze system level requirements.
* Solid communication, presentation and organizational skills.
If you are interested in this Systems Engineer-Technical Lead job in Santa Clarita, CA, please apply via the apply now link provided.
Employer is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Employer engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated servicesfrom jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Employer takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.