Requisition ID 2018-40873
# of Openings 1
Job Function Information Technology
Security Clearance Level None
Full/Part Time Full Time
General Dynamics Information Technology – Health and Civilian Solutions Division is currently looking for a Technical Lead – Informatica/Unix to support our customer at DHA – Solution Deliver Division. This is a Remote position for someone in the Falls Church, Virginia area. Will require to come in to the office as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The Technical Lead – Informatica/Unix will have responsibility for the Defense Health Agency (DHA) PEPR environment. The candidate must possess solid understanding of ETL & Data Warehousing methods and technologies (Informatica) in order to lead the PEPR team. Be available for after-hours support to as needed to ensure high availability for Production Servers.
* Lead the Production support of PEPR Web Application
* POC for all PEPR Technical issues
* Liaison between PMO, Code MX and App Support
* Report to GDIT PEPR Project Manager to provide daily technical status
* Provide Unix Scripting and Informatica PowerCenter troubleshooting expertise
* Analyze and delegate Production issue troubleshooting to PEPR team members
* Work with PEPR Code MX team on resolving Production issues
* Work with IA Team for mitigating vulnerabilities
* Operations backup to existing Informatica Admins
* Coordinate off-hour deployments/releases
* Track DISA assigned tickets
* Monitor TOPAZ outages and investigate root causes
* Support PEPR Annual ATO
* Analyze and apply IAVAs as appropriate to the PEPR servers
* Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
* Technical Bachelor’s Degree or related degree and/or appropriate certification required
* 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Requires six (8 – 10) years of technical experience, which applies to software, engineering object oriented technologies and Production Support
* Possesses ColdFusion 9.x/10/x on AIX experience
* Possesses knowledge of Java and JSP.
* Possesses IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.x experience
* Requires competence in all phases of the life cycle, systems analysis techniques, concepts and methods
* Requires knowledge of hardware and management practices
* Possesses understanding in great depth of web-tier and associated technologies.
Click on ‘TN’ to join our Talent Network: TN
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.