Who you’ll work with
The position is for a Software Engineer for Data Center Software QA Team. You will work on latest hardware and software feature on Nexus 9000 data center switches. You will work in one of the best engineering team to design solution for Cisco’s data center and service provider customers. Fast paced, fast learning and challenging work environment. You will be working in a culture where innovation is key to fast changing customer needs.
Who you are
You are a Software Engineer with the following attributes
Role & Responsibilities:
* 8-12 year’s experience in a Data Center, Switching and Routing arena.
* Hands on experience with NX-OS, Nexus Products is a key requirement
Our minimum requirements for this role:
* Prior experience in dealing with large, complex customer topologies will be a plus.
* Troubleshooting skills in the realm of Layer 2 to Layer 7. Filing/troubleshooting/reproducing complex customer problems.
* Background with one or more of following areas is a plus: Virtualization, Open flow, Cloud technologies, Intelligent network Services and Large data center Automation/Experience
* Strong Automation experience, python is a plus
* Strong focus to customer use case and solution to meet customer deployment
* Writing and executing test plans, reviewing functional spec, customer focused testing is must
BSCS, MS preferred
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.