WHAT YOU’LL DO
In this role, you will have the opportunity to be a part of engineering team that designs Advanced Security Hardware Appliances. We are looking for candidates who strive in a fast-paced start-up like environment. You will be part of a dedicated team; open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team. The ideal candidate has a can-do attitude with an eagerness to learn & solve problems that are of the most challenging kind. We are looking for a motivated Hardware Engineer to contribute to the development of our next generation products.
Primary areas of responsibilities:
Lead FPGA design verification on large scale data path hardware accelartion FPGA.
WHO YOU’LL WORK WITH
You will be part of a dedicated team; open communications, empowerment, innovation, teamwork and customer success are the foundations of the team. You will be primarily working with teams that does hardware and software development, QA testing, manufacturing NPI as well as our contract manufacturer.
WHO YOU ARE
MSEE with 6+ years or BSEE with 8+ years of relevant experience.
– Stong design implemention skills -Verilog HDL/VHDL, SystemVerilog, C/C++, Perl/shell script, and assertion-based design
– System and module verificaiton methodogies – UVM and VMM
– Experience with EDA tools: VCS,Spyglass,nLint, debussy, Modelsim, Cadance NC-VERILOG and synplify pro
– Experience with high-speed networking a must.
– Experience with with Xilinx, Altera and Lattice FPGA design and vendor tools (Quartus, Vivado, Libero etc) to close synthesis and timing
– Experience with x86, ARM, MIPS and/or other NPU/SOC based system level hardware design
– Experience in designing PCIe, SAS, SATA, DDR3/4, XAUI, KR, NRZ, PAM4 based high speed interface/Serdes
– Structured approach to design and problem-solving
– Experience in Hardware Program management skills and Agile process
– Excellent verbal and written communications skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.