Clean Harbors in Norwell, MA is seeking a highly motivated and experienced .Net Architect to join our team. A .Net Architect will be a leader in the architecture group that will help other groups in figuring how products and applications are envisioned/developed and deployed.
This role will allow Visa Sponsorship if needed.
This rilw will require you to be in our Norwell office 3 days a week.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Pay for you to obtain your CDL
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Understanding the architecture and systems in place
- Contribute to the overall architecture and design, working closely with other architects to execute on long term vision for the company
- Architect and design enterprise-grade product solutions, both building new products and enhancing existing products
- Take product concepts and specifications and translate them into a framework (architecture, epics, features, and user stories that mid-level developers can build)
- Participate in requirements gathering, architectural specification, database and business layer design, user interface development, testing, optimization and deployment
- Create, teach, and use team development standards
- Enforce and apply established enterprise level best practices and patterns to specific projects
- Maintain and improve the maintainability of code through regular code reviews and refactoring
- Discover and research problems, and work with the team to provide acceptable solutions
- Mentor and coach team members & improve their understanding of good software design practice and implementation strategy (CICD, test automation etc.).
- Collaborate with teams in creating high performance, scalable solutions
- Monitor the health and performance of applications for a period immediately after launch
- Demonstrable knowledge of security technologies, including physical security, user authentication, access control, encryption, working knowledge of data protection and encryption, secure application and other best security practices
- Document architecture approaches, design decisions and preset them to multiple stakeholders
- Work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
- Defining, prototyping and recommending the technology solutions, detailing the implementation design and identifying interfaces with other products for integration
- Keep abreast of latest technologies & tools and ability to evaluate and select appropriate tools and technologies as per the requirement
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Expert in .NET Framework & Core, C#
- Experience in Azure Enterprise Scale Landing Zone Framework
- 7+ years prior experience as an architect with demonstrated capability in design patten implementations.
- At least 7+ years of Designing and Developing Web applications using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .Net Core,
- Experience building systems with high security standards. Familiarity with common vulnerabilities and attack vectors and how to prevent them.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to tailor message to audience.
- Solid understanding of and ability to communicate objectives and benefits of modern architectural standards, patterns, and practices.
- Expert working knowledge of single page frameworks like Angular
- Hands on experience in System appreciation , "AS-IS" system analysis, Designing "TO-BE" system
- Working experience on Telerik, Kendo MVC and Kendo UI controls is a plus
- At least 4 years of experience in designing Enterprise distributed applications both in on-premise and cloud environment in the aspect of High availability, high fault tolerance, disaster recovery etc
- Extensive experience with enterprise architectural design patterns
- Experience with Domain Driven Design and Event Driven Design and able to train others
- Expert in MicroServices design, implementation and optimization
- Exceptional understanding of OOP patterns and principles
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Agile methodologies – ability to advocate for agile practices and improve processes while simultaneously delivering new functionality
- Proficient with ASP.NET MVC & ASP.NET WEB API
- Familiarity with working with an ORM like Nhibernate
- Proficient in front End frameworks like Angular, React, Vue
- Proficient in UX / UI design work using SASS, SCSS or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with unit testing like NUnit
- Experience with tools like Visual Studio, GIT
- Proficient in SQL server and familiarity around SSMS
- Experience in leading team and scoping, estimation and scheduling.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.