Req ID: 212779
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Brainstorming, planning and execution of the project activities within the quality, budget and time constraints.
- Communicating with all the stakeholders; expectations setting.
- Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation.
- Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
- Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools.
- Cultivate operational excellence within your teams.
- Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects.
- Mentor and grow your people.
- Create an environment of individual accountability.
- Operate successfully in ambiguous environments
- 8 plus years of overall experience
- 2 plus years of experience managing and planning standups, demos, retrospectives and the execution of your sprints.
- Sound knowledge of design and development.
- Experience of effectively communicating in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Ability to balance between the roles of project manager and technical advisor/mentor.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent People and Stakeholders management capabilities.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Information Technology, IT Manager, Project Manager, Cloud, Manager, Technology, Management
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.