Req ID: 212766
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a Technical Project Manager to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
– Brainstorming, planning, and execution of the project activities within the quality, budget, and time constraints
– Communicating with all the stakeholders; expectations setting
– Foster an environment of engineering excellence and innovation
– Remove blockers and always find the path forward in challenging situations
– Ensure teams are building using modern practices and tools
– Cultivate operational excellence within your teams
– Insist that your teams provide timely resolution of identified production defects
– Mentor and grow your people
– Create an environment of individual accountability
– Operate successfully in ambiguous environments
– 8+ years overall experience in IT
– 2+ years of Project Management (Agile / Scrum) experience managing planning, standups, demos, retrospectives, and the execution of your sprints
– Software Development lifecycle design and development
– Experience communicating in both technical and non-technical terms.
– Experience balancing between project management and technical advisor/mentor role
– Work closely with development teams to build and launch new products, features and programs.
Preferences/Nice to have:
– Communication and organizational skills
– People and Stakeholders management
– Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline (preferably computer science) or equivalent experience
"Employees in this role must be full vaccinated for COVID-19, subject to applicable law."
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants without regarding to race, color, religion, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter so that we may connect you with the appropriate team.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Project Manager, Information Technology, IT Manager, Cloud, Manager, Technology, Management
Apply now »
- Start apply with Xing
- Apply Now
- Please wait…
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.