At Lucid, we don’t just welcome diversity – we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected under applicable State or Federal laws and regulations.
Notice regarding COVID-19 protocols
At Lucid, we prioritize the health and wellbeing of our employees, families, and friends above all else. In response to the novel Coronavirus all new Lucid employees, whose job will be based in the United States may or may not be required to provide original documentation confirming status as having received the prescribed inoculation (doses). Vaccination requirements are dependent upon location and position, please refer to the job description for more details.
Individuals in positions requiring vaccinations may seek a medical and/or religious exemption from this requirement and may be granted such an accommodation after submitting a formal request to and the subsequent review and approval thereof by our dedicated Covid-19 Response team.
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Leading the future in luxury electric and mobility
At Lucid, we set out to introduce the most captivating, luxury electric vehicles that elevate the human experience and transcend the perceived limitations of space, performance, and intelligence. Vehicles that are intuitive, liberating, and designed for the future of mobility.
We plan to lead in this new era of luxury electric by returning to the fundamentals of great design – where every decision we make is in service of the individual and environment. Because when you are no longer bound by convention, you are free to define your own experience.
Come work alongside some of the most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is the right place for you.
Lucid’s mission is to inspire the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience. Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
We are looking for an automotive Technical Project Manager – HV Battery Systems. If you’re the kind of person who sees a problem, develops a solution, and engineers an improvement no one’s asked for yet, then we want to talk with you!
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches their work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
- In this role you will be embedded within the High Voltage Team and work cross functionally within the Hardware Engineering department. As part of the team, you will support the HV Battery Systems team by maintaining and developing documentation and processes, organizing purchasing, communicating with program teams, and helping monitor high voltage issues through JIRA.
- You Will:
- Work within the High Voltage Battery Systems team
- Lead various vehicle program communications and be the representation for the systems team in program settings
- Support battery cell and battery pack development by organizing key efforts such as FMEA and system design review processes
- Own organizational efforts with the team Jira, Confluence, Jama, and Smartsheets
- Coordinate requirements development, maintenance, and review processes in Jama
- Coordinate development efforts with battery design engineers
- Create purchase requests to support prototype development efforts
- Build strong relationships with the High Voltage team
- Understanding of electric vehicle powertrains and high voltage battery architecture
- Great technical and interpersonal communication
- Ability to perform risk assessments and develop timelines and plans from the ideation to product launch and maintenance phase
- Familiarity with product development process, HARA, DFMEA, and TRLs
- Strong understanding of research and development testing environments and practices
- Ability to communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent record of project management, and engineering design
- Experience working with International OEM partners
- Familiarity with Jama, Jira, Confluence, and Smartsheet
- MS or BS in an engineering discipline or related field
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.