MBAorMasters degree strongly preferred,Bachelor degree required
- Establishes,executes and oversees program governance ie stakeholder management,communication ceremonies,benefits` management, change management,scope management,etc.
- Execution Excellence.
- Establishes,executes,and oversees delivery estimation and planning team resouce and timeline across Cognizant organization pursuit through sprints/PIs.
- Metrics and Reporting.
- Ensures tracking/measurment and progress against established measures and metics eg bid vs did, SLA, and any other operational or contractual measures.
- Operational Excellence Provides insights on improvements while ensuring adherence to operational best practices.
- Drive for Results.
- Drives optimal business value though scope management, change management, communication ceremonies, etc.
- Grow the Business.
- Supports pursuits and running them as a program as required.
- Collaborates with Commercial/Account Team to grow the business by identifying and defining business value opprtunities for the client.
- Client Relationship Management.
- Establishes and builds relationships with client and other stakeholders for the program.
- Community Development.
- Leads and personally contributes to the continous improvement of the program management guild and community best practices,networking,standards,training,tools,etc.
- Owns the activation or instanciation for the MSA and SOW by knowing and monitoring compliance and adherence to these terms and their intent.
Must Have Skills
- Network Management Protocols
Good To Have Skills
- Network Switching Protocols
- Network Routing Protocols
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 17 2023
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.