Technical Support Assistant
Design solutions to drive safe living and quality of life
Honeywell Fire Safety is adding Technical Support Representatives to provide Helpdesk support to fire alarm business partners and field service technicians. You will support focus on accuracy, timely feedback, and customer satisfaction. You will ensure proper documenting and recording of all activity and communication.
Be part of a growing team supporting the installation/service/applications of our Fire Alarm product lines
Learn to apply highest standards of customer support
Develop a broad understanding of Honeywell fire alarm products
20Testing Products & Software
YOU MUST HAVE
– Associates Degree in a technical discipline
– Technical or vocational certification in Electronics or a technology related discipline
– Some experience in the Fire Alarm or Security field
– Some Troubleshooting or repair of wiring/electronic equipment.
– Good interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
– Strong continuous improvement mindset, strong leadership impact
– Experience with ************** and SharePoint
– Demonstrated Call Center experience
– Good administration skills Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status. Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the WorldINCLUDES
– Continued Professional Development
– 1st Shift
– Continued Professional DevelopmentADDITIONAL INFORMATION
– Job ID: HRD32694
– Category: Customer/Product Support
– Location: One Firelite Pl, Northford, CT 06472 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.