Job ID 2019-1461
# of Openings 1
Category Customer Service/Support
The Technical Support Program Manager is responsible for the coordination of all post-delivery activities for assigned customers starting from the time a product is delivered and enters into service. The primary focus of the Technical Support Program Manager is to ensure complete customer satisfaction with the delivered RECARO products and related after sale services. The Technical Support Program Manager has primary responsibility to ensure spares, repairs, field modifications, and other post delivery services are performed at optimum levels meeting or exceeding customer expectations and RECARO’s quality standards.
- Responsible for ensuring overall customer satisfaction with regards to product in-service performance and after sales services and support.
- Responsible for accurate and effective management of KPI’s for each area of services and support ensuring that appropriate internal support team members are thoroughly informed of customer expectations, maintenance requirements/changes, and/or any internal adjustments needed to achieve exceptional service levels primarily regarding to the following areas of services:
- Spares Delivery
- Repairs Delivery
- Product Reliability
- Field Improvements
- Ensure that each new sales contract, with regards to Product Support obligations, is carried out within defined standards and established timelines.
- Responsible for establishing a strong business relationship with each assigned customer to gain strategic positioning for RECARO aftermarket sales and services.
- Responsible for marketing new design and/or improved design products to ideal customers creating and growing the spares and repair/overhaul business.
- Effectively negotiate and execute the terms and conditions of MCPs for after sales modifications; managing these projects from sales to completion of projects meeting all established financial budgets, delivery timelines, and other committed obligations.
- Responsible to adhere to Department processes and procedures
- Actively participate in team and program meetings to support process upgrades or develop new processes/procedures.
- Develop and adhere to Product Support guidelines and standards for project execution.
- Responsible for obtaining regular input from customers through customer surveys in accordance with department processes.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A Bachelor degree (BS) in Business or Engineering is desired.
- Must have a minimum of 2 year experience in a Program Management role.
- Strong, proven customer relations skills are required.
- The position requires a basic understanding of engineering concepts and FAA certification procedures for commercial aircraft seats.
- Must possess strong negotiation skills and the ability to positively influence customer decisions, while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Proven track record of meeting commitments.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced, high pressure environment. Excellent organization skills are essential.
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision.
- Multicultural background is a plus.
Must have good knowledge in MS Project, SAP and CDB.
** Click APPLY to show link to read full job details **
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.