Technical Support Representative
We’re looking for a IT professional who will thrive supporting a variety corporate clients and their users. This position is in our Durham-based support center, and will provide support to our clients remotely (over the phone or using various remote support tools). You’ll join a team of 8 other support center representatives in delivering outstanding support to our clients and users.
Mainly operating in Windows environments, most of our clients are small businesses with little or no IT expertise in-house. We’re not just looking for the best technical skills, we’re also looking for folks who interact well with users – whether they’re administrative staff or the business owner.
We’re looking for folks who have at least:
– 2 years supporting Windows servers
– 3 years providing end-user support (OS, Office, Printing & Scanning, Mobile Devices, etc.)
– 1 years managing network equipment (firewalls, routers, switches, etc.)
– A+ Certification (or similar certification / experience)
You’ll also need:
– excellent communication (written and oral) skills
– excellent documentation and record-keeping skills
– the desire and ability to learn new technology
This is a full-time salaried position with excellent benefits.
– ID#: *********
– Location: Durham, NC , 27713
– Type: Information Technology (IT)
– Company: WorkSmart
– View More Jobs!
– Post your resume
– Create an Alert
– Found a mis-fit listing? Report it
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.