Our Technical Support Representatives are the front line support for more than 290 million customers. As a Technical Support Representative, you will:
– Maintain exceptional customer service while providing technology solutions for customers’ inquiries about hardware, software OS, apps, and compatibility
– Remotely support multiple technology devices across Windows, Android, Blackberry OS, Apple iOS
If you can identify with the following, then Asurion wants you!
– Are you a tech-curious person?
– Can you put the customer first?
– Are you a team player?
– Are you dedicated to problem resolution?
– Are you patient and possess exceptional/empathetic listening skills?
– Can you adapt your knowledge to unfamiliar situations?
– Do you approach challenges with a positive attitude?
At Asurion, we don’t just redefinewe reinvent. For more than 20 years, Asurion has led the global tech solutions industry. We help our customers use technology; we are Life’s Operating System.
We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn’t confined by hierarchy, and as a result, our growth has been exceptional. Today this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever, encouraging our employees to truly make a difference and thrive.
The only thing we’re more passionate about than technology is our people.
Being awarded Top Place to Work in 2015 and 2016 means we provide a casual, fun work environment and a comprehensive benefit package including:
– Pay Rate $16 per hour
– Multiple health coverage plans including medical, vision and dental
– Vacation time
– Holiday pay
– Collaborative culture
– Career advancement opportunities
– Operates with integrity through teamwork and community outreach
– Active coaching that empowers employees to reach full potential
– High school diploma or GED
– Flexible to work all shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
– 6 months of previous customer service experience
– Pass pre-employment assessment
– Willing to submit a pre-employment background investigation and drug screen
Apply on Company Website
Job ID: US*721_7cm2RFVmVDdziiRUL1Fc8Q
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job: .
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Asurion, we don’t just redefinewe reinvent. We began by establishing a culture that rewards results and isn’t confined by hierarchy. As a result we have achieved phenomenal growth. Today, this entrepreneurial spirit is as strong as ever. It’s in our DNA. We foster a culture where our team members are encouraged to daily make a differencefor our clients, customers, and themselves. Our dynamic and rewarding environment ensures that every team members has the opportunity to reach their full potential. Contact Info
– Orlando, FL 32801
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.