Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : General Equivalency Diploma
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
FIS is currently hiring a Technical Support Representative II in Phoenix, AZ. As a Technical Support Representative II, you will work with an exciting and collaborative team. We are passionate about our work and take a client-first approach to everything we do. There are great opportunities for learning within this group
What you will be doing
As a Technical Support Rep II, you will provide day-to-day technical support for network infrastructure and desktop systems software and hardware to ensure proper operation of technology applications and equipment.
– Provides desk-side assistance in resolving technology support issues.
– Performs installations, repairs, upgrades, backups and other maintenance tasks.
– Provides effective customer service in a 24X7X365 production environment (rotating on-call and holiday support may be required.
– Utilizes soft skills and troubleshooting skills to resolve client issues and questions.
– Asks probing questions to gather relevant information on routine and complex calls.
– Uses effective listening skills to develop understanding of client questions or issues.
– Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment.
– Documents, tracks and monitors client incidents in ticketing system to ensure a timely resolution.
– Prioritizes and escalates support incidents and requests based on business impact and documented guidelines.
– Maintains passwords, data integrity and file system security for the desktop environment.
What you bring:
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years of Technical Support experience and be familiar with FIS products and services. In addition, you will have:
– Ability to verbalize or express complex technical concepts effectively in writing and overall excellent communication and customer interface skills
– Skill in troubleshooting and using diagnostic tools for client accessibility problems to applications and network (e.g., resetting password, bouncing PU, resetting remote devices
– Knowledge of basic problem resolution and escalation practices
– Ability to provide appropriate level of support and guidance with FIS applications and procedures
What we offer you
At FIS, we value new ideas and we pride ourselves on providing a wide-range of opportunities for professional growth in a face-paced environment. FIS offers an open-minded collaborative culture with enthusiastic technologists. A true partner. We are dedicated to our team members and our customers equally. We strive to create an environment to help you succeed.
Additional Perks and Benefits such as:
– Company Paid Volunteer Day
– Business casual attire – jeans every day!
– A generous paid time off program in which the benefits increase along with your tenure
– Health coverage offered for you and your family through Health/Vision/Dental/Insurance plans
– 401K with company contribution and Employee Stock Purchase Program with company match
– FIS Gives Back Program – charitable events and activities to help support our local community
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.