Rapid Response Monitoring is a national leader in electronic security monitoring and an Essential Business, designated by the Department of Homeland Security, dedicated to protecting life and property. Founded in Syracuse in 1992, we are a critical response center focused on saving lives and protecting homes and businesses. Whether it’s a fire at a family home, an armed intruder at a business, a missing vehicle, an evening jogger, or a lone family member having a medical emergency, our heroes are there to help every day. Supported by teams of experts in their respective fields, our 600+ highly trained specialists are the 24/7 backbone for thousands of alarm companies across the country.
Technical Support Specialist
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing first level technical support to our dealers and field technicians as a critical member of our Technical Services team.
– Process support requests and technical issue resolution primarily via the phone
– Conduct first level troubleshooting and problem resolution
– Monitor the Rapid Response network and applications proactively to ensure 247 availability
– Provide end-user support on the use of Rapid Response applications
– Communicate effectively with internal and external customers
– Remain highly organized and detail oriented
– Maintain a sense of urgency when completing tasks
– 2 year degree or equivalent Military Service
– 2+ years work experience in a high-volume customer support role
– Proficient computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Ticket Systems, Web Applications)
– Experience in the alarm industry including panel setup, configuration, and signal management
– 1+ years experience providing phone-based technical support
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.
Rapid Response Monitoring Services, Inc. is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact us by phone: or by email: .
For technical support or questions regarding the Recruiting process, please contact by sending an e-mail . We are a company that participates in e-verify. For more information, see
Click APPLY to show link to read full job details
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.