All Covered, IT Services Division of Konica Minolta Business Solutions (KMBS), is the leading national IT services company serving SMB to enterprise markets. Offering a wide variety of career opportunities, All Covered is an excellent choice for motivated IT professionals interested in a stimulating and progressive work environment.
With over 1,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, All Covered has a highly skilled team of professionals focusing on superior quality service delivery to our customers. We offer hands-on technical training on the most relevant technologies in the industry and career path advancement in all levels of the company.
Please join us in our exciting growth and pursue a rewarding career with All Covered!
This position is responsible for developing new program content for assigned projects based on identified needs which require working closely with subject matter experts to create/maintain classroom, self-paced online, virtual instructor led and video training content. This individual must be able to react to changing priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously. They must be highly self-motivated and capable of making immediate decisions to get issues resolved and follow projects through to completion.
Essential Job Functions
• Use established training content development templates to create standardized technical training course materials for on-line and instructor-led training classes.
• Use iSpring Suite or Storyline to created web-based training materials.
- Familiar with Blender and or Unity3d
• Effectively work with teams to create/update technical training programs and materials.
• Revise/update training content materials to ensure currency, accuracy and effectiveness as measured by supervisor/ manager, product teams/team leader and student/manager feedback.
• Identify and resolve operational or procedural issues associated with assigned and/or related responsibilities by applying established concepts and principles. Ability to escalate complex technical issues or information promptly.
• Perform multiple assignments related to primary functions by effectively establishing priorities.
• Maintain a current level of product and technology knowledge. Continual skill development is expected to be successful in using the latest tools and technology in the creation of learning content.
• Recommend improvements or enhancements to current course materials, development templates and processes/procedures.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
• Excellent organization and time management skills. Able to perform multiple assignments related to primary functions by effectively establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• Capable of communicating technical data clearly and professionally. Convey technical information in an easily understood manner.
• Self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work effectively with short project timelines.
• Ability to follow a defined approach, adhere to established processes and schedules.
• Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment to achieve desired results.
• Strong work ethic. Readiness to accept, and adapt quickly to change.
• Examples of work completed using programs such as iSpring Suite, Articulate – Studio/Storyline, TechSmith – Camtasia, Rapid Intake – mStudio, Trivantis – Lectora, DominKnow – Claro or Raptivity. Visual design examples in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator, Acrobat, Dreamweaver).
• Intermediate to expert level use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) required.
• Working knowledge of Web page design.
• Working knowledge of audio recording and/or video production.
• Knowledge of XML, HTML, Java coding a plus.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
• 2-yr college degree or Technical school diploma. Bachelor Degree in related fields a plus.
• 2-4 years’ experience related to instructional design and training content development for adult learners.
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.