The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity in Reston, VA and Washington, DC. The Technical Writer will be part of an elite team of IT professionals to helping maintain and secure the enterprise environment for the Intelligence customer.
- Responsible for the preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of technical documents including software and systems engineering, system operations, testing, and user documentation
- Writes and edits technical documentation for all the project’s hardware and software to include installation, configuration and how-to documentation
- Creates code documentation for software; produces implementation guides and end-user guides for capabilities; provides field, data definition, and data flow documentation and formats technical publications from pamphlets, technical drawings, and consultations with technical personnel and other available resources
- Must be a US Citizen
- Top Secret/SCI (TS/SCI) with Polygraph security clearance required
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification
- Seasoned technical contributor
- Works independently with limited supervision
- May manage projects / processes
- Problems faced are difficult and sometimes complex
- Influences others regarding system design, solutions, and procedures
- Desired Education: High School/GED + 7 Yrs, or Associates + 5 Yrs, or Bachelors + 3 Yrs, or Masters + 1 Yrs, or PhD + 0
- Experience supporting Intelligence Community programs
Pay Range $48,750.00 – $88,125.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.