GovCIO is a team of transformers–people who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. – from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
Areas of support include:
- Support facilitation of workgroups, coordination of meetings, and development of presentation materials.
- Coordinate meeting facilities/conference rooms/teleconferences, develop agendas, produce minutes, and monitor action item status.
- Support correspondence and data calls received through the OI&T/VA organizations including executive inquiries from VA leadership. draft, edit, package, and submit materials
- Support the recording, documentation, and reporting for all Major Incidents on a 24/7 basis as well as to manage, create, review, edit and disseminate reports, documents, white-papers, or any other documentation as requested by OTG.
- In collaboration with OTG, develop document standards for design, layout, style, format, or any other related document attribute, in alignment with existing VA standards. Standards will be created for reports, presentations, briefs, placemats, and any other physical or electronic document or work product created as required by OTG.
- Prepare various reports and documents including, not limited to Executive Summaries, Facts & Findings, and Spot Reports.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s in computer science, electronics engineering or other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- 10+ years of experience
- Or 8+ years’ experience in lieu of a degree (18+ years total experience)
Required Skills and Experience
- Must have experience in editing narrative and graphic products to identify and correct grammatical formatting and logic errors and to identify logical inconsistencies that will require author attention.
- Must have experience in the application of a variety of word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, and scheduling tools.
- Must have experience in meeting with authors and other team representatives to review documents, compile inputs/corrections, resolve incompatible comments, and provide final publishable documentation.
- Must have experience in explaining in simple language scientific and technical ideas that are difficult for the average reader to understand.
- Experience with Microsoft office, Word, PowerPoint, MS TEAMS, workflows or other editing and GUI editing software.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.