At Fannie Mae, futures are made. The inspiring work we do helps make a home a possibility for millions of homeowners and renters. Every day offers compelling opportunities to use tech to tackle housing’s biggest challenges and impact the future of the industry. You’ll be a part of an expert team thriving in an energizing, flexible environment. Here, you will grow your career and help create access to fair, affordable housing finance.
As a valued colleague on our team, you will gather customer requests and collaborate with your team to determine solutions to solve business needs, use applications and BI tools to explore and understand data, and collaborate with the team to prepare plans to find solutions.
THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE
The Support and Tools – Business Intelligence – Associate role will offer you the opportunity to support the Incident Management process for business impacting production incidents across all business portfolios. The Support and Tools – Business Intelligence – Associate role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Provide incident communications to business and technology stakeholders to inform them of the incident, impact, and progress towards resolution.
- Support reporting activities related to production incident volumes and trending as well as other organizational efforts.
- Create Management and Executive level communication related to technology incidents.
- Create Management and Executive level reports related to technology incidents.
- Create, review/proofread content and format communications appropriately for an audience of business senior management and stakeholders.
- Manage technology projects related to production incident volumes and AWS migrations.
The ideal candidate will possess a clear and persuasive communication style, a commitment to customer service and teamwork, an orientation toward innovation and creativity, and an ability to maintain attention to detail in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Exceptional and proven written and verbal communication
- Expertise in proper English grammar, spelling, punctuation
- Ability to interpret complex issues with technical verbiage and terms and communicate in easily understandable terms
- Highly dependable worker with flexibility to accommodate ad hoc tasks and requests
- Ability to manage multiple tasks or projects at any given time
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Understanding of technology terms and concepts
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills and ability to work under very aggressive deadlines.
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft products
- Proficiency in ServiceNow, Tableau, Power BI and Business Objects reporting.
- Proficiency in JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to directly communicate with senior leadership while under pressure.
- Ability to create and analyze processes for efficiency.
- Prior experience supporting the mortgage industry.
- Knowledgeable of mortgage industry specific terminology.
- Experience with Status Hub tool or other Communication tool
- Experience in working in a Cloud Platform preferably AWS
- Technical writing experience
- Ability to capture and present operational metrics to Senior Management
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at email@example.com.
The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae's Career Site. Final salaries will generally vary within that range based on factors that include but are not limited to, skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and other relevant qualifications. This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. See more here.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.