Job ID: 252639
Additional Job Information
City, State: Tulsa,OK
Location: St. John Medical Center
Department: Cardiac Cath Labs Anc 001
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Monday-Friday days, on call required
Assists with procedures to analyze, diagnose and treat the cardiovascular system.
- Prepares patients for procedures. Reviews medical history, positions patients and cleans/shaves/numbs testing sites as appropriate.
- Interprets, describes and reports test results; recognizes recording errors and artifacts and reacts appropriately.
- Monitors patient prior to, during and after procedures and promptly reports any abnormal findings in patient’s condition.
- Prepares and maintains equipment, supplies and lab area.
- Ensures equipment is properly functioning. Reports potential problems or equipment malfunction to appropriate personnel. Lock/tag out equipment if appropriate.
- Assists in maintaining a clean, and orderly department.
- Advanced Life Support .
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) .
- Cardiographic Tech specializing in Invasive Vascular Cardiology .
- CVT, CST
- Radiologic Technologist credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT).
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent required
- Master’s degree in a related field, or combination of Bachelor’s degree and related experience preferred
- 3 Years Preferred Technical Experience.
How To Apply
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button
- Apply via one of our Employment Kiosks:
1802 E. 198th Street
Tulsa, OK 74104
Equal Employment Opportunity
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.