Job ID: 251474
Additional Job Information
City, State: Nashville,TN
Location: St Thomas West D&T Bldg
Department: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Night, 40 hours,Weekly
Coordinates unit staffing and provides leadership while ensuring implementation of clinical objectives and quality patient care in assigned area.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to or performs performance evaluations of staff.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops and distributes patient care assignments, ensuring that population appropriate patient care is given.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of patient care and identifies any issues that affect desired patient outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about patient care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Required Credential(s):
- One or more of the following:
- Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Radiologic Technologist specializing in Radiography credentialed from the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Graduate of an accredited education program in Radiography
- One year experience preferred, or a minimum of two years Radiology Technologist experience.
How To Apply
How to Apply
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Saint Thomas Health Services complies with all applicable federal and state laws prohibiting discrimination in hiring or employment practices on the basis of citizenship, race, color, religion, gender, age, national and ethnic origin, disability, or veteran status.
No question or item on this application for employment is intended to secure information to be used for such discrimination. Information obtained through this application will be used solely to determine qualifications and suitability for employment. This application will be valid for a period of 90 days from date of completion.
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
To apply for this job please visit itjobpro.com.